Citation Management [RefWorks] Online
With ProQuest’s RefWorks citation management software, students, faculty, staff, and other members of the N.C. A&T community will learn how this cloud-based application can reduce the time and effort needed to produce a reference list and/or place proper in-text citations in a paper for a class assignment, Master's Thesis, PhD Dissertation, journal article, and/or grant proposal. Specific skills include:
- Importing & saving citations from databases.
- Attaching PDFs to these citations. o Inserting citations directly into word processing software (Microsoft Word or Google Docs) using one of over 6,000 citation styles.
- Exporting from RefWorks to create a "Quick Bibliography".
- Organizing references.
Users do NOT need to download or install any software, although there are plugins available for the RefWorks Citation Manager functions in Word and Google Docs. Users only need to create an account and then login at https://refworks.proquest.com/ using their A&T email information. (Approximately 60 minutes)
Related LibGuide: Scholarly Communications Services for Researchers by David Rachlin
- Thursday, March 17, 2022
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.